Happy 9th

May 12, 2010 · 10 comments

Today is our anniversary. And about 20 minutes ago, Tim (he’s off today) asked me with a sly grin if I had plans for dinner. Knowing where he might be going with this, I glanced at my menu and told him we’d be having pasta with Italian sausage and parsley. That’s when he told me I’d better check with Greg Hardesty about that.

So, instead of cooking tonight, I’ll be having this.

Good, husband. Seems like I made the right decision, nine years ago.

Indianapolis Amy May 12, 2010 at 11:40 am

Congrats and can’t wait to read about your dinner at Recess! Have fun:)

Jennie Rader May 12, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Nice!!! We celebrated nine last week:) Happy nine years to you!!! Enjoy…

hannah sb May 12, 2010 at 1:15 pm

happy anniversary! enjoy your meal! we ate there a couple of weeks ago for my birthday, and it was just delightful. seriously, it made me want to be a food writer myself! i told my husband, as soon as we were done i felt like writing an essay. (this is hannah from parkview by the way, never commented here before!)

katy May 12, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Thanks, all! I plan to take serious mental notes, hoping for a post. I’ve never had oxtail, so that alone should inspire words…

Kelly May 12, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Happy Anniversary, and happy eating!

DesignHER Momma May 13, 2010 at 8:14 pm

weeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Because of you and your idea, I think I’ll be having the same thing on the 25th. 8 years for us!

katy May 13, 2010 at 9:25 pm

So happy to spread love — it was a great way to celebrate: details to come!

Angie @ Just Like The Number May 13, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Happy Anniversary! We have our 13th coming up next week, but can you just picture Mike with the menu at Recess? Nope, we’ll be at Peterson’s (not that Peterson’s is anything to be sad about). Still looking forward to living/eating vicariously through your meal!

{ 2 trackbacks }